- High Chair: Stacked to create a full-size high chair, this position offers a perfect height for interactive feeding between caregiver and child.
- My Time Chair: When removed from the tabletop, the high chair can be placed directly on the floor allowing the child to place their feet firmly on the ground creating an optimal seating environment for a growing child.
- Right size table and chair: As the baby grows to feed more independently, this position offers a great environment for the baby to dine and play independently.
- At approximately eight months, your child can use the convertible as a high chair that allows them to place their feet on the ground while seated.
- When they begin to feed more independently, the convertible can be used in table mode for dining or fun activities.
- When the modular components are completely stacked, the convertible is a full-size high chair perfect for interactive feeding between you and your baby.